First National Technology Solutions is hosting an event that offers attendees an opportunity to hear from local security experts about the biggest challenges facing business leaders today when it comes to successfully securing company data.
Attendees can get answers to pressing privacy and security questions as well as:
- Learn how security practices are keeping up with both current and emerging technology
- Gain insight from security experts from the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC), Omaha Public Power District (OPPD), Palo Alto Networks and FNTS
- Learn how to protect their business against the rising volume and sophistication of cyber attacks
Panelists for the event include:car
- Rick Linnabery, Systems Engineering Director, Palo Alto Networks
- Joshua Mauk, Director of Security and Information Protection, Omaha Public Power District (OPPD)
- Lisa Bazis, Chief Information Security Officer, University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
- Robert LaMagna-Reiter, Chief Information Security Officer, FNTS
The event will be held on October 25th at Marriott Regency (10220 Regency Circle, Omaha, NE). A panel discussion is scheduled from 4:00-5:00 pm and networking from 5:00-6:00 pm.
All attendees will receive a FNTS new cyber security toolkit and will be eligible to win door prizes. The event is free but space is limited. To register, visit: info.fnts.com/security_event-2018.