Our community faces a severe shortage of individuals with the skills necessary to fill tech jobs. To fill this growing gap, AIM offers alternate models of training to upskill existing employees. We also partner with schools to provide tech education to build tomorrow’s workforce.
Contact us today to learn more about how your organization can become a member of AIM to grow a strong and diverse tech talent community.Become A Member
Our exclusive donor model provides you with an easy to understand framework which funds the development of future tech talent, while providing your organization with valuable program perks to meet your own unique business objectives.
AIM provides membership services for companies who:
• Need to upskill their staff
• Need to hire new tech staff
• Want to grow their brand presence in the community
• What to help promote tech as a rewarding career path
• Want to help educate youth in the community
• Are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in tech
• Are passionate about economic development
AIM offers a variety of opportunities for member companies to engage in its programs and events. Each service opportunity listed below has an approximate value of $3,000.
As an AIM member at any level, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Logo recognition on the following:
Additional member benefits could include:
Contact us today to learn more about how your organization become a member with AIM to grow a strong and diverse tech talent community.