Foundations of Web Development is a 128-hour course where students learn the basic concepts of responsive web development. Students are taught the value of design, how to extract details from an Adobe Photoshop design file, and some core concepts of UI (User Interface), UX (User Experience), and UCD (User-Centered Design). For the final project, students will build a modern, single-page web application that utilizes industry best practices. By the end of this course, you will learn:
• How to build a modern, single-page website using common design patterns
• Graphic Designers: This course provides creatives the skills to translate their designs and ideas into a working prototype and build a beautifully designed website.
• Career Transitioners: Have you been looking to break into the field of web development and need to learn the skills necessary to build websites from scratch and program for the web? This course is for you!
• No prior coding experience required
• A Mac or PC laptop that is 3 years old or newer.
7th September, 2022
21st December, 2022
Repeats every week
on Monday, Wednesday
Technology - Coding